CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Exciting B-Day week

I was talking to one of my co-workers about the fact that I had never had a bday week, and never had a bday party since I was 8 years old; well it seems it all has changed for the big 25. I know it wasn't part of my bday and not really my bday week since the bday week started on sunday BUT it is so close to my bday that it felt like it was part of the bday week. On saturday I went to the Jack Johnson concert with Bree, Janelle, Allison and Nick. It was so much fun, I really enjoyed the concert, I had never seen Jack in concert and the last concert I went to was in fall of 2004. Then I went with my brother and his family to Sea World yesterday for our birthday, and then came home to an amazing BBQ with shrimp and steak kabobs that my step dad had made, AND a bday cake that my mom got for my bro and I from the danish bakery : D absolutely amazing! So many great things have happened and it isn't event my bday yet : D I can't wait for the rest of the week it is going to be a good bday this year!

1 comments:

Brianne said...

Yay for Birthday weeks! Can't wait to celebrate with you tomorrow!!! love you much!