CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Some Favorite Quotes

I have been readying a book and came across a few quotes that I really like, I thought I might add them on here

1. Three billion people on the face of the earth go to bed hungry every night, but four billion go to bed hungry for a simple word of encouragement.
2. Using a tax deduction for donations violates the spirit of giving.
3. Man is hee for the sake of other men - above all for those upon whose smile and wellbeing our own happiness depends, and also for the countless unknown souls, with whose fate we are connected by a bond of sympathy.
4. Never forget that a person's spirit si easily crushed. People can tell us all day long how wonderful we are and how great it is to be our friend, yet one person criticizes us and we are devastated.

0 comments: