CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New Hair Cuts

So the wedding is in a little bit over a week so my brother, my sister-in-law, my niecs, my nephew and I all got our hair cut (we need to look good in the pictures). Sam went first with a little shorter of a cut, but she still has the color that she loves (pink/purple/fusia), then I went with a few inches cut off and the bangs fixed (Well atleast fixed for now there is a week and a half before the wedding so I might need a little bang fix the day of the wedding), then the girls went and they each got a LITTLE trim since they just got a hair cut about four weeks ago, then Ian went with a trim (he had not had a hair cut in over a year) AND THEN................


Vali went! His hair was about six inches long and CURLY, so he got a little mohawk, which looks absolutely adorable since he has blonde/redish curly hair....I am trying to get a picture but his mother is slacking....I will have one up soon I promise....AND if you are lucky enough I will have one up with him smiling and showing his four teeth that have recently come in : D

0 comments: