CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Wedding Of The Century





So I am back from Florida but even more tired then when I went on my vacation. It was a beautiful wedding with a lot of family that we have not seen in years. There were def good times, and even a stand up solo performed by my 5 year old niece during the reception. She walked on up to the musicians and asked if she could sing, then told them she wanted to sing a gwen stefani song, I forget the name of it but it has the B A N A N A S in it...I know you all know what song I am talking about. Anywho she stole the show and now claims she will be a rock star : D I'll ave pictures up soon so be looking : D

The site won't let me copy the pictures, it will only let me order some, so I am hoping that by clicking the link below you will be able to see my favorites out of 615 pictures.
http://www.millersalbums.com/Event/ViewImages.aspx?ViewFavorites=True&ecid=9N217p;plus;Qpgo%3d&ts=633584801384992150&size=6



If it doesn't work let me know and I will give you the password information needed :D

0 comments: