CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 5, 2008

More BDAY Extravaganza

Sooooooo
This week really has been a good one. On my actual bday I had lunch with Nick, which was a complete surprise! Then I came back to work and we had some apple pie to celebrate, then I leaft work early to be home in time to go out for sushi with my mom and my step dad. Then there was about an hour of tv watching with my mom and then off to Brianne's place to watch some Gilmore Girls before we met Janelle at BJ's for dessert (which I had never had and was amazing, thanks girls!). Then I went over to Nick's for a little bit becase he had something to give me. I got a small rose bush which I now keep at work so that I can see it every day : D
Then yesterday I went to dinner with Mari (who I have missed tremendously) at an authentic Japanese restaurant. I love that place! Then I went home and watched the season premire of Bones with my mom since it it premired the day of my bday and I was way too busy to watch it. As far as I know that is the end of my bday week, and it has been the BEST bday ever! Thank you to everybody who was part of it, I really do appreciate it!

0 comments: