Yup its the 15th already! I know It seems like only yesterday was when I posted something last....hmmmm the 5th, not so much : )
Things have been really crazy the last few weeks, with getting everythng ready for the wedding, my nephew having surgery, the hurricane that hit my fam, and worrying about hurricane kyle forming and hitting Boca just before we get there : (
Because of all of the stress I have been keeping to myself a lot lately because only quiet ever helps me when I can't think anymore....I quiet place and a book, or maybe some intense cleaing always helps...so sorry to a few of you that have not seen me as much in the last two weeks
On a lighter note, my grandparents from PA are coming to visit in early november, they have never been to cali and I am so excited to have them coming out.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
busy is good
Post a Comment