CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back In Cali

I went to Florida for a four day weekend this passed weekend to help finish the plans for my cousins wedding. We did shoes, hair, jewelry and spa : D all thats left is cake tasting this week and EVERYTHING is done! Exciting isn't it? She will be married in a little under 6 weeks! It is going to be a huge family reunion, and everybody is very excited about it. I had an amazing time despite the fact that there were a few traveling problems. Rebecca was completely surprised by the fact that Christian flew from Norway for the weekend, and we all had a great time getting to know each other. I am so happy that we get along it will make the wedding go by a lot smoother. Anyway, I am back in town and ready to get back to work, even though I am really tired because I could not sleep at all : (

0 comments: