CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Friday Temple Day

So this passed friday was the first day I ever went to the La Jolla Temple, or any Temple at that. We went and did baptisms, and it was amazing. When I showed up there was no parking because there were 27 weddings that were going to be going on that day! Isn't it nuts? Anywho, I walked up and I saw two girls taking pictures outside! As I walked into the front entrance I ran into a few people from the ward (which helped me a lot because I had no idea what I should have been doing). When I left I was so excited, yet slightly sad, I wanted to be able to see the rest of the temple but I know I am not going to be able to for a long time. Anywho it was a great day and I can't wait to go again :D

1 comments:

Adam said...

That is awesome. I am happy for you.