CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Kindness In The World Is Amazing

I know I keep blogging this week, but it seems that there is so much to write about. Everybody should know about Heath Ledger passing away, and the fact that he left a two year old daughter behind. When he passed away he was in the middle of filming The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus. In stepped in Johnny Depp (one of my fav's), Jude Law, and Colin Farrell to play different parts in the movie. When the three actors found out that Matilda (Heath's daughter) had not been left anything in his will, the three actors decided that they were all donating all of the money they would make for that movie to Matilda! I know that her mother has money and that she doesn't need the money, and I also know that the three actors have plenty of money for themselves and their own children, BUT the kindness that they all had for this one little girl is amazing! It makes everybody want to be a better more giving person.

0 comments: