CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Fundraiser



The fundraiser held for The Seany Foundation went AMAZING! We raised a lot of money for the foundation, and people had a GREAT TIME! The food was the best catering food I have had in my life, there was kobe beef burgers, lobster and crab quesadilas, duck crunchy tacos and much more. If for some reason I need a caterer I am going to get them to do it.
There was a photobooth were you could take unlimited amount of pictures. It was great, the pictures came out amazing! I know I keep using the word amazing, but it really was the best event I have been to.
ALSO there were two horses that were names after Sean and they will give 25% of all proceeds to the foundation....we all cried when we heard that. One of the horses will be racing at the del mar race track in the next few days, so we are all going to go to the races that day to give our support.

If anybody wants to watch him race, you can bet or not, I won't be.....but you are more then welcome to join us :D

0 comments: