CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Scary Moments

I know a lot of people are not really paying much attention to the fact that Russia has gone into Georgia and taken over some of the areas, or the fact that the US sent over "humanitarian help" which includes US tanks, but I sure have. As Russia was "retreaving" they took 20 Georgian soldiers into captivity along with taking the US tanks that were waiting to return back home. Russia has also over the last few months been running bomb runs just off the coast of Alaska for a few months now.
I do not know if this scares anybody else BUT I AM PETRIFIED. If Russia and the US go to war it would be WW3. Going to war with either Russia or China is not a good idea and I was hoping I would never have to see it in my life, but I am getting more and more scared that it may just happen. I do not know what to do but be scared, think the Russian's are doing some silly moves by testing the US, and trying not to yell at either government because I know that there is only a few more pieces of hay that can be put on the camels back.
Does anybody else feel the same way I do? Because everybody that I have talked to about it seems to blow it off. They say "ehh we won't go to war with Russia"......are you sure? cause the Russian's are really testing our leader right now, and I do not think that testing him is a good idea when it comes to war :(

0 comments: