Recently I was given a suggestion to read Proverbs. I had been wanting to read the scriptures in order and had not yet arrived to Proverbs so I was kind of skeptical to read out of order. But I decided that reading something that someone recommends could not be a bad idea, especially if it's in the scriptures.
So I started reading Proverbs on Friday, and so far I have absolutely loved it. There is A LOT of meaning and valuable lessons. I feel like someone can read the scriptures everyday, they could even read the same scripture everyday and at different times in their life the scriptures will mean different things. Right now it shows me so much of what I truly need to learn right now when it comes to being in the right work mindset and the right relationship mindset. I am so glad that I read Proverbs and recommend everybody read it, it could really change your life.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment