CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween In PA

I have never been in Pennsylvania for Halloween, so needles to say I got super excited when I got that chance. I got to take my little four year old cousin trick or treating and then got to go to a Haunted House/Haunted Corn Field/Haunted Forest......and it was awesome! They didn't get me anywhere near as bad as they did in Del Mar but it was still a great time that i spent with my Aunt Em.
As far as trick or treating my cousin was adorable! She decided she wanted to be a princess, but not just any Princess, she wanted to me Princess Trinity (which is her name), she didn't want to be a Disney Princess she wanted to be herself! Soooo cute! While we were taking her trick or treating I did everything possible to scare her but she is not easy to scare. She would walk up to scary characters and say, "You can't scare me, I am with my family!" she is so super adorable!

0 comments: