CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Apple Dumplings - 1 More Of My List

One of the things on my list was to pick fruit and bake a pie from scratch. My grandparents picked the apples before I got to PA because snow was coming, but once I got there we made Apple Dumplings....I had never heard of apple dumplings but my Pap told me that it is basically your own individual apple pie. I LOVE apple pie, so the idea of having my own got my tummy growling. It was a big family thing with my gram, pap and my Aunt Angie; it was yummy! we made so many that we had them for dessert and for breakfast the next day.....I just wish I would have been able to bring one on the plane back with me to CA.

1) Run a 5k
2) Pay off all of my student loans
3) Take a walk to flat rock beach
4) Take an adult beginners ballet class
5) Take a trip to Europe
6) Save $5000 for hard times
7) Learn how to make tamales
8) Watch three Audrey Hepburn movies
9) Learn how to can beets
10) Visit MI
11) Work out 150 times in one year
12) Hold a snake
13) Learn to bake bread
14) Have fruit for breakfast everyday for one week
15) Ride my bicycle to Petco four Saturdays in a row
16) Take a family picture
17) Take a bubble bath
18) Go to a poetry reading
19) Gather rocks on the beach
20) Jump in puddles when it rains

The same day that I went to the 20's party I also listened to Jazz with Erika on the car ride there!







0 comments: