CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Cousins Baby Shower

It seems like I really didn't have a reason for going to PA, but in all reality I did. I went to PA because my younger cousin is having a baby and we had a HUGE baby shower for her. She is not the youngest girl, but she is like my little sister and I was really excited to see her with her little belly. Her due date is December
25th so they had a Christmas theme to it. All of the prizes were in Christmas decorating and they had christmas trees and ornaments everywhere. She had 120 guests which meant A LOT of presents, so to go along with the Christmas theme they handed out all the presents to the guests and had them each open a present, it looked just like Christmas morning. In my family holidays are always a potluck, and with so many peope showing up it made that much more sense to have it a pot luck.
One of the coolest gifts she received was a cute rocking horse. My cousin and my aunt love horses, they own five of them and ride all the time, so getting a rocking horse made so much sense, yet only one person thought about it. I had a great time, and I can't wait to see my baby cousin when she comes!


0 comments: