CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hopeless Romantic

Don't you think it's funny that people make fun of Chick Flicks yet they keep making more because they keep making money? I know that I love Chick Flicks but at the same time I try to not let people know (I guess I just let the ball out of the bag didn't I?). There is something about Chick Flicks that make a girl feel like there is a chance that there really can be a happy ending. There always seems to be one guy in a girls life that the girl doesn't seem to be able to get or doesn't feel like she can tell him how he feels. When a girl feels this way it seems like there is never going to be a happy ending, but Chick Flicks make a girl feel like the happy endings are possible. Chick Flicks also seem to help when a girl needs to have a good cry, which I know that people need every once in a while. I love Chick Flicks and trully do enjoy watching them every once in a while!