Saturday, October 24, 2009
Haunting Fun
I LOVE the Fall Holidays, and LOVE spending that time with my family and close friends. I had not been to good haunted house/haunted hay ride in a VERY LONG TIME (and when I say very long time, I mean like 14 years). So when a small group of us decided to go to Scream Zone in Del Mar I was super excited! And I mean excited, I felt like a little kid going to a candy store and mom letting me get anything I wanted, or better yet a kid at Wonka's Factory. As I walked out of my house to hop in my car I realized that it was a very foggy night, which only got me more excited because it was a perfect setting for a Haunted House night. We decided to meet at a friend's house and walk there since it was only a 5 min walk. As we were walking along the Del Mar Race track we felt like we were on a scene from Sleepy Hollow. You could only see the race track and it all foggy and gloomy. When we got the the ticket booth we decided to do the Haunted House and the Haunted Chamber. I was first in line which was a good and a bad thing. Good because I saw what was coming and could prepare myself, bad because sometimes you had to go through these parting curtains and I KNEW there was something scary behind it and had to go through first! I normally don't get scared and I am laughing through the entire thing, but they got me a few times. Once it was so bad that I am pretty sure I was screaming at the top of my lungs and didn't even care. Soooooo much fun! When we got back to Kristen's we decided to watch a "scary" movie, Young Frankenstein (pronounced, Fran-ken-shteen) and tell some scary events that happened to us with glowing eyes and doors slamming shut. We didn't get to bring Ashley along who loves haunted houses, so we might just make another trip to The Haunted Hotel downtown.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment