So every few days I get someone asking me about how school is going, so I figured I would just blog about it.
WELL
It seemed like going to school for a Criminal Justice Degree was not meant to be. Paying for classes wasn't an issue, classes were a very reasonable price, and neither was the schedule - the classes fit perfectly....BUT it still didn't work out.
I couldn't add the class before classes started so I decided to go to the first class and add it then. I couldn't talk to the professor once I was there because he was soooooo busy, so I decided to email him when I got home. A few days later I got the info I wanted, so I tried to add the class then.....still nothing, it wouldn't let me add. So again I emailed the department and they told me they would get back to me on the problem.....mind you in the meantime we are already on the second week of school.
They finally get back to me and tell me that I have to add it in person. Not a big issue right?1?!??! not until I realize that the add/drop date has passed and that I can not add it anymore. At this point it is Sept 10th so I figured it is not meant to be. THEN I go into work the next day, and I got laid off, so no money to pay for the class anyway....hmmm I don't think it was meant to be, but maybe another school or a different major???? I'll have to do some investigating and figure it out :D
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment