CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Vali's 2nd BDAY

I love the fall, the smells, the traditions, the activities, the colors.....its awesome! I had always wanted to go to a corn maze but had never had the chance to go. I asked my sister-in-law if she wanted to take her kids to one, she said yes. So we made plans to go on Friday, which also happened to be my nephew's 2nd bday. We had a blast, it was a little warm out so Vali took of his shirt, and it was also made for little kids so it wasn't too hard to make it through but it was cool to see one. I wish they would make a huge one for adults where you could be lost in there for hours :D I am probably going to have to do some research but I am going to find the most amazing corn maze in the country!

After the corn maze we went and visited my brother at his work, and my monkey of a niece decided to climb a street sign! She made it to the top and decided to just hang out for a while. This girl needs to be put into gymnastics or rock climbing! She is amazing! She keeps getting taller but doesn't put on any weight, she is 6 1/2 and weighs 32 lbs! They best body for a gymnast, ice-skater, or a ballet dancer.

Anywho, I got to use my camera some and had fun doing it. Enjoy the pics.







0 comments: