I had been wanting to go to Las Vegas with Staci for a long time but I had never had the chance. After being laid off I had plenty of time to go, so when I got the chance I took it. It was a nice and relaxing weekend, we left on wednesday night and didn't come back until sunday afternoon.....that gave us three full days of laying by the pool, reading, watching movies, and eating. We also got to spend time with everybody in her family and had a lot of laughs. All in all, it was an amazing weekend! So relaxing and enjoyable that after being home for two hours I was ready to go back :D
I took some pictures of the pool at her dads and got a picture of Staci's amazing work of applying lotion.
Thanks Staci! I LOVED LAS VEGAS!


0 comments:
Post a Comment