
I always love fall/winter because of the the amazing weather and the holidays that come. Ever since I spent a few falls and winters on the east coast I absolutely love the changing of the leaves, going out with the family to pick a christmas tree and cutting it down, and playing football in the snow. Since I can't do either one of these things in Encinitas, I am making plans so that the holidays feel more like the holidays, these are some of the plans that are coming up.
October
Halloween at Seaworld
Haunted Trails in Balboa Park with Petco coworkers
Halloween at Disneyland with Kari :D
Halloween Party at work
Pumpkin carving and scary movie night for FHE
Halloween party for FHE
Halloween boat party
Haunted trails with co-workers
November
Family from PA visiting
Going to PA for thanksgiving
Hay ride
December
Work christmas party at Disneyland
Taking my nieces and nephew to the snow with Buddy
Christmas party for FHE
I am so excited, I know there will be so much more to come :D

1 comments:
You need to come see the family in texas! You told me so many times you were going to come see us even more so after i lost the baby last yr but you never showed up.. :-(
Post a Comment