CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Something for both surfing junkies and book junkies.....

If you are like me and enjoy both then this book is definately for you. A friend of mine bought a book a few months ago because she was going to have jury duty, she finished the book in one day and passed it on to me. I was in the middle of a book already so I let my stepdad read it first. I just started it today and I am already loving it! It is based in southern california so I always know where they are talking about or experiences that occur in the book. There is a ot of humor in the book especially if you appreciate surfing lingo. SOOOO bottom line, The Dawn Patrol is a very entertaining book and I can't wait to get back to reading it : D


0 comments: