CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 24, 2008

I have been tagged

I have been tagged

"Here are the rules for being tagged...
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know that they have been tagged.

1. I love the smell of new basketballs and new tennis balls, I could smell them all day.

2. There is no way I could go without carbs on a daily basis for EVERY meal of the day. I crave carbs all day and if I don't get any then I start to crave candy because I do not have enough energy or sugar.

3. I check blogs almost daily, I love reading the funny little things that people talk about.

4. I like doing workouts that require a lot of thinking, it's the only way that I can get my mind off of things. If I do a workout that requires no thinking then I keep stressing about what I am trying to get my mind off of.

5. I LOVE hanging out with the family. Families make me smile even when there are conflicts, I would be lost without family.

6. The best time of the day is the morning, you can get so much done and stil have the rest of the day open for even more fun! :D

Almost everybody I know has been tagged so I am only tagging a few people
1. Brianne -
2. Sheena -

0 comments: