CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 17, 2008

GREAT FRIENDS

I have been going through some stressful and hard times and I am thankful to so many of my friends who have been there through thick and thin.

B.A. : You never gave up on me and kept trying to get through to me, thank you for still being there when I finally made it through the storm.

S.S. : I HAVE MISSED YOU! I am so happy that I get to hang out with you again because I missed you so much :D

J.M. : I miss you and the little guy, and I know that when you stay quiet you don't agree so there was nothing you had to say except be there, which you were....THANK YOU

M.P. : Wow did we ever think that we would be in the same place in a relationship at the same time? thank you for being there for me and being strong for me, I really needed it

T.H. : You never gave up on me and you trully are the shoulder I can cry on, THANK YOU


I AM BACK PEOPLE AND I AM READY TO HAVE SOME FUN DURING THESE HOLIDAYS!

0 comments: