I finally got to go to Disneyland with Kari this weekend and we had a blast! I knew that they had set everything up for Halloween and that they had The Haunted Mansion all decked out for The Nightmare Before Christmas, but IT REALLY WAS AWESOME! I went up to LA on friday (went to work early so I got to leave early), and spent the day by the pool and had a nice dinner with Kari. Then we got up early (5:30 AM) and went off the disneyland. After spending all day there I went to my grandparents and spent the night. I woke up the next morning and waited for my parents to get up to Buena Park and we had a nice dinner there (we had scotch eggs for a starter, yumo I had not had one since I was 7 years old!). Anyway here are a few pictures of the weekend!
0 comments:
Post a Comment