Today was Andrea Greenwood's birthday! The Greenwood Family makes me very happy and I was so excited to celebrate her birthday with her. She came over to the Cornwell home and we had an amazing dinner with the most amazing black bean recipe I have ever had, thank you Liz! Then we had two different kinds of dessert, thank you Andrea! After we were done with dinner and having a few laughs we decided that Andrea's birthday would not be complete without going down to see the red tide. I had never seen it before, I was told to go look once and I didn't see anything except darkness, so I thought I wouldn't see anything again.
I was wrong!!!!!!!
It is awesome! I have never seen anything like it! I was completely amazed.
This is not a picture I actually took since my camera is not anything near as nice. But this shows pretty well how amazing it was!
0 comments:
Post a Comment