My brother is one of the best people I know. He is strong in so many ways, yet is incredibly compassionate.....Vali is just like him!
10 years ago today (09/11/2001) something incredible happened to the United States. It was a sad day, but it was also a day that showed what America is truly about. We were attacked ten years ago today, and it is amazing to know that there are so many people have been born to not experience it, it seems like it was just a yesterday.
With this tragedy, so much good came out of the American people. Never have I seen so much compassion, so much dedication, so much heroism in so many people at one time. Sept 11th truly did show how great the American People are. I am truly proud to be an American, and truly proud to have my brother and my cousin serving in the armed forces today!
I am so proud to call Ian my brother! I love you bro!
I am also so proud of my little cousin Cody!
Sunday, September 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment