CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Boat Is Fixed!

After going sailing with the Shaver's and Bishop Gwilliam I was really hoping that Jeff's boat would be fixed soon.....I was so excited to hear a few days later, that it was!

When one of the Rockwood boys came down to see us, it was decided we were going to test out the boat. I totally went along, since I wasn't afraid or spiders or mice, but I was really hoping there were no snakes in the boat!

We hopped in the boat and it floated! Yeay! I am not sure if that was part of the concern at all, but in my eyes it was a step in the right direction! We then cruised through the port and saw the most adorable seals, and then went out in the Ocean to test a few things, like the lights, the radio, the motor.....they even turned the motor off to see if it would turn back on again. I was very glad that it did turn back on again, and that we had a few cellphones around just in case it didn't start again.

I smiled so much on the little adventure, and I have never seen Jeff smile as much as he did that day. He was like a little child in a toy store and candy store all in one!

1 comments:

Tamara said...

Boys love their boats...especially when the boats work!!! I can picture you all smiles! Love ya!