SOOOOOOOO
This year our immediate families decided they wanted to ditch us :( so Sean and I decided we would make our own party. On Friday we went to the Luau which was awesome! Then Sunday we went to the Morrison's house and had the chance to hang out with some of the most fun people in San Diego, thank you Jenna for coming down and making it even more fun and more enjoyable! We had fun playing games and laughing A LOT! I am still trying to figure out how the Cornwell's and the Morrison's can be related...not too sure yet. I might have to try and get Morrison Money Bags to adopt me, just saying :) They are way too much fun to not want to be related to them. The on the fourth we made homemade strawberry Ice-Cream and red white and blue pop-corn :) So excited! We got to eat the popcorn while we watched the fireworks with Sheena, Jeff, BreeAndy, and Melissa. Fun times!
The recipe for the colored popcorn is in the link below :)
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment