The last time I was on a boat was when I was in elementary school, so when Bree invited us to go sailing in San Diego Harbor I was SUPER EXCITED!
I wore Nautical Stripes and what I thought looked like super cute boat shoes.
We sailed for about 2 or 3 hours and I even got the chance to sail the boat. I did freak out and one point and might have let go of the wheel, and then screamed "Bishop Help Me!"
Bishop then proceeded to laugh really hard and tell me, "I knew you wanted help but it was so funny to watch". Bishop cracks me up!
After sailing we went to the regular place to eat after sailing, El Indio, which mind you is awesome and I loved it! I think I am going to have to make another trip down there soon.
Thanks Bree, Andy, and Bishop for the fun that day....we loved it!
Sunday, July 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment