BreeAndy are some of our most favorite couple friends. Bree had a birthday and we had the chance to celebrate with her. Bree decided she wanted to go sailing for her birthday, so Sean and I got the chance to sail in San Diego Bay with the Shavers and the Mighty Doug Gwilliam (as Sean likes to call him). We had a wonderful time on the boat and I even had the chance to sail the boat. At one point we were headed towards some wakes and the boat wasn't moving so smoothly, I kind of freaked and yelled "Bishop, help me!". I looked over and Bishop was just laughing really loud. All he could say is, "I am sorry, but I knew everything would be fine".
After sailing we went out to dinner to an amazing Mexican place that I have never been to before, El Indio. It was amazing and I loved it! I keep craving it and want to go back!
Thanks Bishop and Shavers for inviting us, we had a wonderful time!
Saturday, August 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment