CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Birthday Week Celebration

I have never made a big deal about my bday, I don't like having a huge party or hanging out with a lot of people all at once. This year I was hoping to spend some quality time with a few friends at Disneyland.....unfortunately not everybody could make it, which made me sad, so I tried to make a few smaller activities where I could spend time with every single one of the girls I really wanted to spend time with. This passed saturday was the first activity....

Ever since we got a goal of doing three temple ordinances before YSA Conference, Staci and I have been doing baptisms whenever we can. I never realized how much of a blessing doing baptisms was until I had the chance to go all the time. So I decided that for one of the activities we could go do baptisms.

It was a small group of us, but it was a great time....and when we left there was an amzing sunset, I didn't get a picture since I didn't have my camera so I decided to post a picture of the temple on a nice bright and sunny day : D

0 comments: