CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Bowling Fun!





This passed friday a few of us went bowling and had the GREATEST time! Bowling started a little late since I had to work until 9 PM, but it was still fun....and Bree won a raffle and got a free pizza. A few of us decided to play with bumpers and try to get the lowest score, mind you it is a lot harder then originally thought. I think a few of us may have got a higher score when we were trying to do badly compared to when we were trying to do well :D and one of those is most possibly me ; P

Kristen and I also thought it might be fun to wear our tall socks and rock them while bowling. We didn't realize that each one of us had worn them so we didn't sport them until the last game of the night. We got super excited and decided to take a picture and out of nowhere here comes Greg pants rolled up and sporting some tall socks too! Kristen and I were "tickled" and laughed super hard. Anywho, after a few hours of bowling and fun it was officialy decided that we are going to figure out where there are some cool places around town to do some more bowling.

1 comments:

Kristen said...

I love this. I love our friends. I don't think I've ever had better friends than the ones I have now. Happy happy.