CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 4, 2009

San Diego Zoo

I finally got a chance to do two of my favorite things to do, and both in one day! I got to go to the San Diego Zoo during night time hours AND I got to hang out with Bri, Janelle, James, and Scott. I had a blast and it was night time hours so it was not hot at all, which was a nice change to the weather we have had for the last two weeks. I got to use my camera again and took some pictures of the koala bears and of the cute and adorable James. We also rode the buckets, which if you ask James is the greatest part of the zoo, and then we went and had some treats at Ruby's. All in all it ws a great way to celebrate my bday on my actual bday, AND I got to celebrate it with the exact same people I celebrated my bday with last year.


0 comments: