CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Not Exactly How I Expected It To Go

For a while now I have been looking for a new job since I was not really enjoying working where I was, I had not really found anything so I was just thankful for the job I had....but I was not happy. One day I walked into work and couldn't find my laptop, I was confused, worried, and had absolutely no idea what was going on. When someone else finally showed up to work I asked what was going on and found out I had been laid off. I am trying to make this experience a blessing in disguise, but I have not found a new job yet.
I found out about a job that I am perfect for, and it is a company that I have been wanting to work for. Please pray that I will get an interview for this job, because I know that once I get the interview the job is mine. This would honestly be the perfect job for me, so please keep me in your prayers.

1 comments:

Brianne said...

Oh, I am so totally rooting for you and for this. . . you have so much to offer any company, they would be so lucky to have you!!