CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 28, 2009

A Day To Myself

I know I have taken a lot of days off from work since I stepped into the real world, but I cam to the realization that I had never taken a day off so that I could do what I wanted to do. It seems that I am always on the go with either work or taking days off of work to go to weddings or to entertain people that come to visit - not that I don't love them both, but I needed some Sondra time.
I was busy the entire time, running around from one place to another - yet I have not felt this relaxed and refreshed in a REALLY long time.....I recomend it to everybody, it seems like we just never take the time to be a little selfish and spend some time on your own mental health and not worry about letting anybody down....just relax and breath and take a day minute by minute :D

0 comments: