I have always known that there are great and amazing joys and blessings that the church has for every single one of us. This passed Sunday I got my patriarchal blessing.......I was so excited all week, all I kept doing was asking people about patriarchal blessings. As always people give you different opinions on what you hsould do or what to expect, so I figured that I should take everything in. I think some of the best advice came from a missionary that taught me and his mom....they said to not try to remember about every little thing which was said, but to listen and contemplate. You can always read your blessing throughout your life, so you can focus on everything later on.
The entire experience was amazing! I was so happy and peaceful and felt the spirit from the instance I walked into the Patriarch's home.....and I loved every single minute of it!
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment