Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Flat Rock Beach
When I got off of work the other day I decided that it would be nice to do something I had never done before. I had been wanting to go to Flat Rock Beach in Torrey Pines for a very long time and I thought it would be a great chance to go on monday. We went and bought some sandwhiches and headed down to the Torrey Pines Reserve. I had looked at the map earlier in the day and realized that there was more then one place to be able to park to take one of the many trails to get to flat rock beach. We decided to take Beach Trail and walk the short 3/4 miles walk to the beach and eat our dinner : D It was a little chilly and the sun wasn't out but all in all it was a great time and I finally made it to Flat Rock Beach (the best part was making it there with Sean).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment