The plan was to not go up to Utah for a while, but honestly, the minute I got back to my apartment (which I do love), I realized that there was no way I was not going back for atleast a small visit. So 1.5 weeks after I got back I was back on a plane headed back to Salt Lake. Everything went according to plan, no delays and no stress at all. When I got to Salt Lake airport I came across some of the most amazing socks. Staci and I decided to have socks for every holiday, and well, I never thought of Earth Day as a holiday, but if you can find a pair of socks that go with the holiday.....why not? Staci got a pair that said "Don't Be Trashy.....Recycle" and I got one with a girl that has something about saving energy.
After being picked up at the airport, I had dinner at "The Hotdog King" with Ashley and Sean. It was good, but in my opinion not as good as J Dogs. We then went to the shop and looked at how the car was coming along, and got to meet some more of the guys on the team.
On saturday we didn't really have lunch we kind of went straight for lunch and had hot dogs again, but this time it was J Dogs, apparently saturday at J Dogs is becoming one of the saturday traditions in Provo, we go every single saturday that I am in town :D
It was a nice day so we decided to do something outside. We couldn't really come up with anything, and then we had the amazing idea of me being taught how to drive a stick shift. At first things were not going to well, but after a little I started to get a handle on things and might have gotten to the, hey you are no longer stauling stage :D
Then we ended up driving into the mountains since I really missed the snow, even though there isn't a ton of it, it was nice to be able to se some of that amazing white powder.....we even got to see a deer and a wild turkey.
Then it was decided that we would go for a motorcycle ride. It was an amazing ride and it was a great way to finish our out for the day adventure.
Then it was off to Ashley's for a girls movie night and a quick run to the store to buy a few things, where both Ashley and I might have bought Avatar. Once we got home well it was pretty obvious that it was going to be an avatar night.
The next morning it was time to go back to the airport so that I could come back to california, just in time for Ward Conference.
This was the last weekend in Utah for a while, but it was a great one, and I can't wait for the many more weekends in Utah that are in my future.
Monday, April 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment