CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday

In the passed few years Easter has become one of my favorite holidays, for so many reasons.

1. It's Easter.
2. It's spring time.
3. We get General Conference.
4. I was confirmed on easter.

I always seem so giddy when mid March rolls around, and I just enjoy spending time with everybody and having fun. Easter has now become the holiday which my Sister-In-Law likes to have at her place, so I went up to her place.

As soon as I got there I had the cutest little kids running up to me to show me their adorable clothes which they got for Easter. We played outside for a while and then went inside and played XBox. My nephew had no idea what he was doing but was having a blast doing it.





0 comments: