CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

2nd Weekend In Utah

I just got back from amazing weekend in Utah #2.....I feel like everybody should love going to visit Utah, but maybe it's because every single time (2 times) I have been there I have enjoyed every single minute of it, AND that might have something to do with the reason I go up there :D (I know it's super cheesy and corny, but that's how we roll, he really does make me smile the entire time I am there - and by he, I may be talking about Sean ;).

I got a chance to go up again this passed weekend and got to stay with Ashley one more time :D she really is adorable and I miss her tremendously.

We didn't do a lot this time around, and that was perfect, I just wanted to spend time with Sean. We did go get some J Dawgs, yummo, and had an amazing dinner party with Ben Waller, Whitney, Bryce Packard, Kaylie, and Ashley. We might have spent 5 hours together talking about how to solve all of the worlds problems, and it might involve dinosaurs and a Fred Flinstone car with a sail...just and idea, and I think we mayy have to pattent it before too many people realize the benefits of owning your own pet dinosaur.

I then got to experiencea singles ward at BYU, which was different, but also a lot of fun. After church we went and had an amazing dinner made by Sean's Uncle Dave, and had dessert twice, once with Uncle Dave and once with hiis grandma. They both involved ice-cream which you can never turn down.

I don't know if I am biast now because of the only amazing experiences I have had in Utah, but I think that place is amazing! I know I know,a few of you may be thinking, it is definately not better then San Diego, and I have a feeling I will completely feel that way in about 4.5 weeks :D

1 comments:

Kristen said...

YAY! I am so happy for you!!!