I got back yesterday from spending almost a whole week in Pennsylvania. I was flying into the Johnstown Airport which is only like three miles from my grandparents house, when all of a sudden they tell us that they have to put sand down on the runway because the runway is covered in ice! KIND OF SCARY!
Anywho that was the beggining of a nice snowy thanksgiving week! My three year old cousin and I made snow angels, went sledding and had a snowball fight the very first day I was there. Then we had a HUGE thanksgiving the following day and got to meet all of my cousins girlfriends and boyfriends. Then we went shopping on black friday and we had some dinner with some old friends and got some chocolate from Mid's (they make the hocolate right there in the store). The next day was a day to see Santa and his reindeer. Yesterday I had enough time to go to church with Gram and then had a bumpy ride back to sunny san diego. I don't have any pictures up but I will soon.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment