CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Holiday Season




I have always enjoyed the Holiday Season, there never seemed to be a reason to not enjoy this time of year. The last few weeks have been fun but at the same time stressful. Some of us went to the temple a few weeks ago to see the lights and hear seom holiday music. I also got to go see the ballet "The Nutcracker", which I had never seen! I used to go to the ballet with my mom all the time when I was younger but I had not been in a VERY long time, so we were both excited!
The kids in the ballet were so adorable! One of the kids was having problems with his costume and it ws adorable to watch!

On another note, I only ever saw the happy times of the holidays. It seems that this year I am also getting to see the not so happy part of the holiday season, so I am sorry if I have not been in the greatest mood. I have been getting stressed out because of situations people are in, which in turn makes me very tired and it seems al I have been doing is sleeping. So I am sorry if I have not been in the greatest mood and have not had a chance to see some of you.

I am sure this week will be a lot better, the whole family is coming together and I am going to go to Disney Land with a friend of mine from MI! Disney during the holidays? I AM SOOOO EXCITED!

0 comments: