Friday, December 26, 2008
Christmas Day
Usually in the Scharn Family we don't do much for Christmas Day, but this year we did a little more. We had our usual stockings that had a few goodies in them while we ate danish pastry! YUMMY! Pure sugar for breakfast, what is there not to like about christmas day? I then went over to the Soto house, were we had tamales for lunch and watched a few movies. Then it was back to my house to make a spanish dish (Paella), we found shrimp with their heads still on so my mom and I got really excited and bought way too much, but it was GOOD! After dinner it was back to the Soto house to have some carnitas and play apples to apples and spoons. The way they play spoons can be kind of hazardous, I have a huge bruise on the side of my leg, but all is good in the spirit of the hliday season. NOW we have Kings Day to come along in about two weeks! I am excited! I know I don't have any pictures but I will try and get some pictures up for something soon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment