CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Studying the scriptures and conference

The more I study the scriptures and not only read them, the more comfort I get from the scriptures. Everything seems to make so much more sense when you actually study the scriptures. Since the talks from the last conference have been posted on the website, I have ben trying to study one talk a day. Sometimes this doesn't work out as planned and then I try to read a few more the following day. Today I read three of them and wanted to read more, but unfortunately I did not have enough time to read anymore (since I was at work). I was so ahppy while I was readying the talks. Listening to them live was exciting but actually sitting down and reading and studying what they said brought me so much more joy. I love how every single one of them taught you something you needed to know, while they still made you feel so loved. I can not wait for the next conference so that I can read more talks the weeks that follow.

1 comments:

Amy said...

Yes it does make sense... Everything about the church just, makes sense!