So after break the fast the bishop asked me to give my testimony the following sunday (this passed sunday). I had one week to prepare and I had no idea what to write about. I decided that I needed as much time as possible to prepare, so when I got to work the next day I sat down at the computer and started writing. I didn't realize that there was so much i wanted to say. Instead of my testimony lasting 2-3 minutes it ended up lasting 12 minutes. It was such an emotional moment for me when I stood infront of everybody. I could not look at anybody in the face because I knew they would have a smile to help me through my testimony, BUT I knew it would only distract me. From what I heard after I was done is that people laughed and cried, which shocked me. Yes I did cry but I didn't expect anybody else to cry with me, much less laugh :D
It was one of the greatest moments of my laugh which I wish I could experience over and over again....
To all of you who were there, thank you for everything, your support was greatly appreciated......
LOVE YOU GUYS

1 comments:
I am so proud of you! You are seriously the best. Love ya!!
Post a Comment