So, during my first new member lesson I was asked to teach one of my lessons to everybody else. Knowing me, you should know that I was up for the challenge but deep down inside I was petrified. But I went ahead and decided to do it. Once the Bishop found out about the lesson he thought it would be a great idea if I gave my testimony at church this comming sunday. I am so freaked out, the lesson was only infront of like 6 people, now he wants me to do something infront of the whole ward? OK I will do it, but I obviously need some time to prepare, so I came to work and the first thing I did was type up what I wanted to say. I was asked to talk for two to three minutes, guess what? It may be a little longer :D
I also got a calling this weekend, I will be involved with the FHE committee!!!! And most people know that I love FHE second that I love planning fun events for people so obvi this is like the perfect thing for me right now!!!
ALSO I got to hang out with the coolest people ever, the coolest being a little kid who knows his numbers, and letters, and shapes and is only two years old, AND he has never been to day care......HE IS THE SMARTEST KID I KNOW, AND BASICALLY THE COOLEST, and that is including my nieces and nephews....yeah he is that cool!!!!! :D
So next week I will let you know everything at church went, I hope I do not end up talking for too long ;P

1 comments:
Yeah, I pretty much love you!! Thanks for speaking so well of him!!
Post a Comment