I am officially done with all of my lessons with the elders (which makes me really sad, I LOVE THE LESSONS!)
I went to Florida to visit some friends and family, and to make some plans for the wedding in September...it's official the color is moss green :D
My nephew (Vali) is finaly getting into EVERYTHING, he is a handfull
My mom got a new job teaching 2nd grade in the SBP program so she is REALLY excited!
My sister had her first doc apt and had her first ultrasound. She is huge already, in these pictures she is 7 WEEKS PREGNANT, although she is 8 weeks pregnant now
Ultrasound picture at 8 weeks
So a few weeks have passed and it seems like nothing very exciting has happened yet a lot has
I think thats about it, but I always seem to forget about things ; P

0 comments:
Post a Comment