It is known that in the church family is one of the most important things in a persons life. You want to be able to spend eternity with your family so following the covenants and ordinances is important to be able to spend eternity with your family. Obviously this is something that I trully do want. It is hard to not worry about the fact that this could not happen for some people, especially when you are constantly reminded about it by everybody who is around you. They are not trying to make you feel bad in all honesty they are usually trying to make you happy about the fact that you can have eternity with the people you love the most, but for some reason it makes me think about how life would be if that didn't happen, if you could not have eternity with someone. This morning I came into work and printed some of the talks from the last conference and one of the ones I happened to print up was about mothers and family. I just want to say that Elder Ballard made this week a whole lot better. The church trully is speaking to the people by God and I am so thankful to have the church part of my life.
I would like to thank Sabrina for everything she has done for me, without her I do not know where I would be right now. Thanks girlie :D
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Sondra, you are doing exactly what you should be when you have a question or feel discouraged: you're seeking the Lord's counsel from his prophets and through the Spirit. It will never lead you wrong. The best part about all of it is that we get to find answers ourselves. We have a right to know through the promptings of the Spirit. I am so proud of you and all the progress you've made. It's not always easy but it gets so much easier when we seek His counsel.
Loves.
Post a Comment