CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Influenster - #GoVoxBox

I recently heard about a website that let you evaluate products which you have used, whether you love them or highly dislike them.  Sometimes they even send you some product for you to evaluate.  I got the #GoVoxBox and I got some pretty amazing items.

My favorite ones are the Blueberry Blue Diamond Almonds (#GetYourGoodGoing) , Aqua Spa Lotion (RelaxWithAquaSpa), and ProFoot Pedi-Rock (#GoPROFOOT).  Since I got pregnant with Oliver I have not had the chance to get a pedicure, and the Pedi-Rock followed by the Aqua Spa Lotion helped me feel a little bit more pampered.  I grabbed the Blueberry Blue Diamond Almonds as I ran out the door, I was amazingly surprised.  I keep looking at the different stores that I go to hoping to see them for sale, these are a winner.

0 comments: